PROFESSIONAL USE RECOMMENDED.
Toughguard HC9 Hybrid Ceramic Coating is a transparent coating engineered for almost all types of smooth, hard surfaces.
Toughguard HC9 Hybrid Ceramic Coating is based on SiO2 Silicon Dioxide, Hydrogen and Nitrogen that delivers true 9H pencil hardness. It contains both inorganic and organic components. The chemical engineering of inorganic and organic components makes this coating unique compared to all other ceramic coatings on the market.
The organic components deliver the easy-to-clean effect and flexibility. The inorganic components deliver the durability benefits of our product.
- Strong chemical bonding
- Pencil hardness 9H
- Temperature rating 1100°F / 600°C
- Contact angle 105°
- Can be used on flexible surfaces such as vinyl wraps
- High UV Resistant
- Food safe due to high proportion of inorganic components - becomes inert when fully cured.
- Protects from acidic bird droppings
- Multipurpose: can be used on plastics, aluminum, stainless steel, painted surfaces, gel-coat surfaces, marble, granite and natural stone countertops
Made in USA